- Product Info -
|Artist:||Madman the Greatest|
|Genre:||Alt Hip hop / R&B|
|Format:||Mixtape (Streaming Only)|
|Labels:||Playaz Cliq Recordings|
- Available from -
THIS IS FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY! NEVER TO BE SOLD
- General Info -
Labelled as his Lyrical training (The Warm Up session), this mixtape from Madman the Greatest is a testament to straight lyrical no-nonsense skills. Taking time out from the beat making, the rapper goes from 0-100 with unadulterated, unfiltered bars over reconstructed familiar Hip hop & Pop beats like Rakim and Eric B’s ‘Paid in full’; James Brown’s ‘Supabad’ & J Dilla ‘Tomorrow’. Though he is has gained notoriety for being a skilful writer, he is often quoted for his instrumentations more than his rhyme set. So to show it off, he purposely didn’t produce use any of his beats per se.
The mixtape also features production from Birmingham beat makers, DJ Roc 1 & Hell RZA who he has high regards for as Hip Hop veterans. This mixtape is not going to be sold!
- Tracklisting -
- DBS (Double Barrell Shotty) (Part 1)
- Paid in full
- Shooked (Produced with DJ Roc 1)
- Tomorrow (J Dilla Tribute)
- The Anthem (DJ E Double D Dubplate)
- Not Interested (Jem Version)
- This ain’t the girl
- Do that dance for me (Soweto Kinch Dubplate)
- Clap your hands (DJ Fingaprints Version)
- Can’t stop the radio (Beats Union Dubplate)
- DBS (Double Barrell Shotty) (Part 2)
- I’m coming out (Diana Ross Remix)
- Give thanks for life (feat Tenna Star & Claire Angel)
- No Beef No More (feat Ruff MP)
- Credits -
Produced by Madman the Greatest for Playaz Cliq Recordings.
Recorded, mixed & mastered at GR8-1 Music Lab, Birmingham, UK
Artwork: Silly Sketch Vizuels / Playaz Cliq Recordings.
All rights reserved.